While there are many healthy meal plans, it’s important to find the one that works for YOUR body. Here is an example of an easy to follow plan, but always check with your doctor what is best for you.
In this article, we give you a short and very practical meal plan that you can look into and see if it works for you!
- Oatmeal with fresh fruit. Switching from cold-dried cereal to whole grain cereal is not only good for your digestive system but will help you reduce a few pounds.
- Tea/Coffee. If you are trying to reduce your dairy intake, think of adding soy milk or other plant-based milk options.
Mid-morning Snack (Only When Hungry)
- 1 Orange or 2 Tangerines
- Veggie-Salsa Tortilla
- 2 Cups Mixed Greens with 1 Cup of Other Veggies, Chopped, Dressed with Aged Balsamic Vinegar. Remember, all kinds of fruits and vegetables can go into a salad. Pick a fruit or vegetable that you like to sweeten it up.
- White bean soup.
Mid-afternoon Snack (If hungry)
- 1 Apple
- Yogurt (preferably non-fat, plain yogurt) with your choice of berries.
- Salad of your choice.
- Salmon with sweet chili sauce
- Baked Potatoes
We know finding healthy meals for your weight management can be tedious, and we hope this meal plan helped as a start. There is a lot more that goes into attaining body confidence. Sometimes the diets and the fitness routines aren’t enough to get the job done.
If you are struggling to find a healthy way of achieving your ideal body image, contact us today at 818-213-2576 or fill out the form on the right to book a FREE consultation.